Thursday, December 1, 2011

DECEMBER: Out with the old, Update to the new!

Happy December! Can't believe next month will be 2012! I'm absolutely ready for the new year, changes.... to finally quit my job! I feel like my silly retail job has been taking my focus for months! It's time to refocus and hit life harder than before! There's a fire within that's been burning. Refuse to contain it anymore. I dont want to become a bundle of repressed emotion slowly ticking then EXPLODE!! I'm also NOT ok with these exhausting feelings, life should be exhilarating! Tired of this little world taking more out of me than it should. I feel like "What am I doing here?" "I know I dont belong here!" "What can I do to change the situation?" "This is only temporary, one day this will only be a memory". I can go on. Thing will change, its eventual. Patience, faith, HOPE!! Meanwhile, I'm sooo over and out with the old! My December photo album has pics from the past year. Full set are viewable on Shellymartinez.org :) Here's to the future!!


DECEMBER: Out with the old, Update to the new!

No comments:

Post a Comment